The efficiacy of Ayurveda lies in the simplicity of its cures. There are no secret ingredients made in laboratories. Most of the treatments rely on items that are normally found in your kitchen.
Karela or Bitter Gourd for example, is a commonly used vegetable in India and the world that contains several bioactive glycosides and may posses Antihelmintic, Anti Cancer, anti viral, Anti Malarial and most importantly, Anti Diabetic properties.
Also known as momordica charantia, the regular usage of pure Karela extract has been associated with a significant reduction in blood sugar levels earning it a nickname, âNatural Insulinâ
Benefits of Karela/Momordica Charantia
- Helps reduce Blood Glucose levels
- Effective and Natural relief from Type I and Type II diabetes
- Eliminates the toxins in the body and purifies blood
- Improves digestive functions and is effective in treating worm infestations
- Stimulates the functioning of the Pancreas and also aids liver functioning
- Is also known to be effective in the treatment of piles and jaundice
1/a, Empress Business Bay, Near Uti Mutual Fund, Road No 11, Midc-Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India